CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Bye Bye Bye MAY!!!!!

I am sooo frickin happy May is over!!!! So lets see since my last post I managed to get hit by an complete idiot!!! I was on the highway in rush hour traffic and got smacked from behind by a moron that was not paying attention, she was looking for something in her car, I saw it unfolding as I saw her in my rearview mirror as I was trying to switch lanes to avoid her but to no avail SMACK, she hit me so hard she pushed me into the car in front of me so ya I was a car sandwich.... Luckily I am o.k. but my poor little bug...

I am down 4 more lbs since my last post total 38lb loss!!! 4 more I hit my first mini-goal!!!! Not bad considering the amount of stress I have been under!

I think it was definitely PMS last week attributing to everything mood related. I got good ol aunt flo (AF from here on out) She is nice and heavy to... My TTC buddies will understand what I mean... I know TMI but I need her to be so i can move ahead to the frozen cycle... My follow up ultrasound is next tues 06/10 I got them to the PAP that day as well so I don't have to keep missing work it is an hr round trip.

So my kitchen cabinets got delivered wow there were alot of them!! I can't wait to get started. we are converting our garage to the dinig area and an extra bedroom, right now we have a 2 bedroom so wee need the extra space and my kitchen is way to small right now it can barely fit 4 people standing. I will be without a sink and sniff sniff sniff a dishwasher for a few weeks and that means Alot of grilling cause the stove is getting moved as well, paper plate dining here we come LOL!!!

well that's all for now.... I am just trying to figure out what to do now that LOST is off the air for the summer!!!

0 comments: