CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Green Light Means Go!!!

o.k so I had my follow up scan to see if all that tissue is gone and *drumroll please* ALL GONE!!!

So I get to move on and in 5 more weeks hopefully I will be carrying an April 09 miracle!!!! My estimated date of transfer will be 07/22/08. I just pray that everything falls into line. I start Lupron on 06/20, my baseline ultrasound should be 06/29 or 06/30 depending when AF arrives, then I should start my estrogen patches on 07/05 to help build my lining, then approx 2 days before transfer I will start my progesterone injections.... then the transfer and that awful 2 week wait!!! Whew ihope the time goes by quickly!!! Ahh the joys of IF.

Not much else going on just wanted to give an update

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Congrats on the all clear! I know how much of a relief this is to you! I am hoping for nothing but good news and smooth sailing for this transfer!!!