Well since my last post I have been extremely preoccupied I have a very busy schedule ahead of me... Let's see.. go on vacation (I need to clean my house and pack), empty all my kitchen cabinets (due to the remodel) do you realize how much crap you accumulate over an 8 year time period??? Yikes!! Have my frozen babies thawed to implant... and plan a surprise party...whew... All of this should keep mind off of the baby part right??? Nope I am managing to worry about that too.
I had my baseline u/s today to make sure all is quiet, thanks to lupron and the BCP I have zero cysts The doc actually said cyst free!!!! I was like are you sure you are looking at my ovaries??? I usually have at least 10-12 on each!! So I then get to start my patch of estrogen on Saturday, great if I wasn't a big bag of hormones on the lupron lets add a little estrogen to the mix LOL. oooh poor DH....
While I was at the doc's today I was looking around at the women there, I am still bewilderd by the fact that there are so many women that are there. All different walks of life. Older, younger skinny, heavy. It just amazes me why I don't know. I figured in this great big world that it was just me one person that was suffering. I KNOW that is not the case I always knew it wasn't the case,. but that is how I felt.
So in the waiting room this a.m a young girl maybe in her mid to late 20's walked in. The receptionist said rather loudly "Congratulations!!!" I immediatley knew what that meant she was pregnant. I remember 3 months ago me being in that position me, me turning red wishing they weren't so loud because not everyone there would be happy.... It stung a little like salt in a fresh would but I shook it off and remebered why I was there.... But then a lady with what looked like an 8-10 year old walks in she was maybe late 30's. Guess what I hear... " congratulations!!!" Oh what the hell today I thought. Was this some cruel joke??? Thank goodness they called me into the room before another walked in...
So I have my protocol and I am going to lay low I am not announcing it to anybody... don't worry no one knows I have this blog.... yet hahaha
On the weight loss front I have met my first goal!!!! Down 42lbs in 6months WHOO HOOO!!! I never thought I could do that it seemed like such a far fetched goal. I have no one to thank but my wonderful DH, without him I would have never gotten to this point. my BMI is now 29.8 down from 36.8 and I finally came out of the obese category. I am now in the overweight category according to my RE's office, that means no more anesthesia consults, no more comments about if I lost weight this would be less dangereous to go through (the retrieval) and for the 1st time in that office they took my blood pressure with a regular cuff!!! I told her as she got it out I think you need the large cuff she said no silly it will be to big. I had to laugh.
Shopping is definitly more fun I get to shop in the regular section at kohls and no more overpriced clothes, I always thought it was so cruel to charge for a larger size, it's not like they are adding yards of fabric jeez... I am still having a bit of trouble with the upper part of my body mainly the girls they are still large that an extra large fits but depends what style. I refuse to go back to the 2X or 18/20 I was so I just stick to the style that fits. I still have 35 more pounds to go before I can say I did it. I am hoping for a little break maybe like 9 months!!!!! But at least I am at a better weight to start. Well off to plan a b-day party!!!
Monday, June 30, 2008
Let's make a baby Take 2.....
Posted by Karen at 12:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats on your great weight loss girl! I think it will definitely help as you move into your FET! I'm with you and am kind of keeping my TTC attempts a secret now--it's just easier not to deal with people's judgements and rude comments.
I keep meaning to comment on this but life has a way of getting crazy on me! CONGRATULATIONS on your weight loss! I'm so impressed! And keep us posted on your FET! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!
Girl, where you been? How's everything going? Miss you!!!
Post a Comment