CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Where does the time go????

I know I have not posted since April 15th, I apologize but I haven't had time. No really it is the truth!! I joined a gym!! So along with the WW I started in January and the gym I lost 34 lbs yay me!!! I am usually not into diets and exercise but my husband started me on it and we are doing it together!!! But to me ww is not a diet because you can still eat basically everything you want just in moderation and due to the points system it really controls your portions plus if you want to cheat you are allowed to so long as you want to sacrifice your points LOL!!! Like Sat night at dinner I really really wanted cheesecake so I had some and I still lost 1lb!!
So lets see what happens!!!

So what else have I been up to: we remodeled the bathroom, the master bedroom, the spare room got new carpeting and our next big adventure is going to be remodeling/gutting the kitchen in the next couple of months!!! Trying to keep my mind off of all things baby related which is hard when my BFF has a sweet little 3 month old which I see all the time!!

Well I did not get the news I hoped for at my last doctor's appointment. I have a significant amount of tissue still left over from my miscarriage and may have to have a D & C, which will put me back at least another 3 months. You see it is a rather invasive procedure where they dialate the cervix and literally scrape away the lining and there fore removing the tissue. I really DO NOT want to have this done!!! So I need Prayers that this months cycle will clean everything out and make it so I can start my preparation for my frozen embryo transfer. Oh yeah and I also have to have ANOTHER PAP, the idiots at the lab somehow contaminated it!!!! Joy Joy Joy....
I have been really down lately I hope it not depression settling in, I have no motivation I want to cry all the time and I am having bouts where I get really mad. Maybe it is good ole PMS. I can't tell I have never really had it before. It could be the hormones from the Pill ya doesn't seem right does let's put a woman trying to get preg on the Pill!!! But I guess it is to regulate all the hormones to prepare for the frozen transfer.

Well I promise I will keep this blog updated as I have more to say LOL... Oh and I got tired of the drab dark colors Like the new look???

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hey girl! I've been wondering how you're doing! I'm glad to hear that things are moving along, CONGRATS on the weight loss!!! I hope you don't have to have the D&C either...I'll send good "cleaning out" vibes your way. Thinking about you often...love ya!

Oh, and I DO love the new look!!!