CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Taking a Much Needed Break

To all my blog followers:

I am taking a break from here and soulcysters. I am having a really hard time lately, and I want to have positivity while I go through my final FET for 2008. I never would have thought I still would have empty arms after all these tries, maybe this was not meant to be. I have not had the closure I needed from my testing as they all came back normal. Although I stick to the TTC boards I am happy for those who are lucy to get their miracles but it still stings, and I feel I do not fit in well, and I do not want to be on the loss boards as I don't want to think about my losses as a daily reminder.

So I wish everyone peace and happiness for the upcoming holiday season, hopefully I will be back on with more positive news for the new year.

Love to you all.
Karen

3 comments:

SMK said...

Karen,

Wishing you lots of love and happiness. I understand taking a break and sometimes it help! Sending you good thoughts!!

A Decade of BFNs said...

You take all the time you need. Everyone needs a break at some point. We will be here when you get back.

Rebecca said...

Hey girl...I don't know if you're checking your blog comments, but I just wanted to let you know I've been thinking about you. How is everything going? Would love to hear from you!