CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Blah Blah Blah

That describes my mood lately. Nothing going on, nothing happening....
Just coasting along waitng for Af, started my provera, then I start the Pill, then Lupron and then 18 days later, hopefully if my embryos are strong enough to survive, another transfer, maybe around the 1st week of December... YES December. It has been 2 months since my loss, and it will be 4 when I have my next transfer.

I have not heard anything about my bloodwork, I guess no news is good news??? They are letting me go ahead again, but to cool my nerves I will ask when I call to let them know I started BCP.

In other news....Fall is here, and the cooler weather is upon us here in New England, I love this time of year. Don't get me wrong I love the summer and all the activities that come with it, but fall is a time to start winding down. Plus all the leaves are changing and they are beautiful.

I also start freaking out though with fall comes the holidays and all the prep that comes along with it. Thanksgiving, which in my opinion has lost all meaning and is now a football holiday and the big kickoff to the holiday shopping season. Even the stores have less and less decorations for turkey day. I have been in a few stores with in the past few days and I actually saw christmas trees and decorations going up....jeez. And then comes the giftbuying.... I hate it.... Did I mention I hate it... I never know what to get people. I myself only have my mom and grandmother. But my DH has a large family and it has gotten out of control. Noone wants to take my suggestions and just draw names out of hat and just buy for those people. I don't like gift cards every year that just says I can't bother thinking of anything again this year. But then again they are the right size and fit LOL....Oh well I guess I should start looking now there are a lot of good sales. Ugh I HATE Christmas shopping..... Did I mention that already????

0 comments: