CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Oh it'll just be a small cramp......

Your Arse it was.... That was the nurse telling me how painless the endo biopsy would be... I would rather have my tooth pulled... They not only had to do it once but a second time because I had to have an Sonohystogram and all they got was saline!!! Ugh I was doing o.k until I got into the car. Then the fun began, I got the cold sweats and thought I was going to pass out from the pain. Cramps HA! This was like what imagine childbirth to be like.... I was even heavy breathing...

So I got those results back today and all is NORMAL!! Which is really good news because I didn't want anything wrong with my lining. So now we wait for the bloodwork. Ugh ....

2 comments:

Kat said...

OUCH! Hope you are feeling better. It's great that the results came back normal! Good luck with the rest of the tests :-)

A Decade of BFNs said...

Sorry about the cramps. So glad your results were NORMAL.