I had a rough week with this whole waiting game to see if the little jelly bean stuck or not...
I had a couple of incidents thurs fri & sat which led me to believe that it did not work. I thought good ol af was showing up turns out it was normal stuff they told me. Well Sun I went for my blood test, thinking the worst that it will be a nother neg I prepped myself all day not getting my hopes up and trying not to think about it when the phone rang and this is what I heard:
Doc: Is this Karen?
Me: Yes
Doc: Hi this is Dr S. we have your test results back and I wanted to say you are PG! Congratulations!!!!
Me: OMG Really?? Wow but I have some bleeding
Doc: How heavy?
Me: Like day one pretty serious but it stops then start again.
Doc: nothing to worry about, call us if it gets bad and stays all day, but it pretty normal.
Me: o.k that is good to know then
I am in such shock I am still trying to let it all sink in. I went for my second confirmations test and I freaked out a little the number did not quite double it was supposed to be over 348 and it came back at 305 I was assured this was o.k so I am going with it...
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
OMG!!!!!
Posted by Karen at 12:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment